The C-Level @ A Mile High press release will be available shortly!
This copy can be used in emails to your network about your involvement in C-Level @ A Mile High as a sponsor, celebrity or volunteer. This may include media alerts, press releases and/or on social media sites:
- C-Level @ A Mile High is Colorado’s largest technology business-to-business networking event that pairs solution providers with executive decision makers helping to keep $1 billion worth of business in the state. (Company Name) will be there to support the Colorado Technology Association and its efforts to make Colorado the technology hub between the coasts. Register today: clevelmilehigh.org.
- C-Level @ A Mile High is where you can meet C-suite decision makers, learn what they need and share your technology solutions. The potential benefits to your business are endless… (personal statement of business or connections gained from event). Don’t miss out on this exclusive opportunity to grow your business. Register today: clevelmilehigh.org.
Spreading the word helps us make the most impact and get the best of the best from our technology industry into the same room together. Thank you for any and all help!
These tweets are ideas to get you started, but feel free to tweet about you and your company’s engagement with C-Level. Also retweet C-Level content from @ColoTechAsn and use #CLevel2017! Please refer to the Logos & Brand section for those images to include in social posts.
[Tweet 1] #CLevel2017 is at @SportsAuthField home to the @Broncos on March 16th! Join me: http://clevelmilehigh.org/
[Tweet 2] #CLevel2017 is just around the corner & registration is open! Build relationships & win business with me on 3.16! http://bit.ly/2jcMLdg
[Tweet 3] The venue, the networking, the celebrities…read 10 reasons not to miss #CLevel2017! bit.ly/20Y0qZR
[Tweet 4] #CLevel2017 presented by @comcast is your opportunity to build relationships with Colorado’s tech community: clevelmilehigh.org
[Tweet 5] #CLevel2017 will be the perfect opportunity to build relationships with peers & win business! Are you ready? clevelmilehigh.org
[Tweet 6] “C-Level offers an opportunity for top technology leaders to engage with peers and business constituents”- says the SVP & CIO @ch2m
[Tweet 7] #CLevel2017 has impressive Celebrities confirmed for March 16th, it is going to be a great event! See the full list: clevelmilehigh.org
[Tweet 8] Getting excited to attend #CLevel2017 on March 16! See the 2016 event recap here: http://bit.ly/2iEEhy7
[Tweet 9] #CLevel2017 is March 16th at @SportsAuthField! The only gamble is not being there: clevelmilehigh.org
[Tweet 10] #CLevel2017 is just around the corner & registration is NOW OPEN! Come bid on top tech leader’s time on March 16th! http://bit.ly/2jcG1fs
[Tweet 11] Don’t miss your opportunity to build relationships with CO’s tech community, win business and meet IT leaders: clevelmilehigh.org
[Tweet 12] In 2016, C-Level had more than $1 billion in IT spend among 60 celebrity executives, don’t miss #CLevel2017: clevelmilehigh.org
[Tweet 13] C-Level @ A Mile High is Colorado Technology Association’s largest fundraiser. Join me in supporting CO tech: clevelmilehigh.org
[Tweet 14] Have you secured your spot at #CLevel2017? If you need 10 more reasons to attend check out this blog by @JohndMeyer http://bit.ly/2iaQLgY
Promotional Copy for LinkedIn & Facebook:
C-Level @ A Mile High is your opportunity to build relationships with Colorado’s tech community, win business and meet influential IT leaders!
In 2016 C-Level @ A Mile High had more than $1 billion in IT spend among 60 celebrity executives and well over 1,000 attendees. Join me at #CLevel2017 on March 16th! clevelmilehigh.org
Post in these groups, start conversations and share C-Level @ A Mile High updates:
- Colorado Technology Association Community
- Technology Leadership Forum
- New Tech (BDNT) Colorado
- Colorado Companies to Watch
- Technology Professionals of Colorado
- IT Specialist Network
Please join the event on our Facebook page and share on your personal or professional pages: facebook.com/ColoradoTechnologyAssociation